Audioquest Carbon 1m HDMI cables

Options
Hello everyone,
I have 3 1m Carbon HDMI cables.They are in excellent like new shape.
I'd like $125 each but if you want all 3, I'll give you a package deal of $300.00. Plus shipping.

Pictures if you like.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,348
    Options
    I may be interested in getting all 3. Could you post some pic's?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    Options
    joia6mpo7vpg.jpeg
    kjc8067fgz6t.jpeg
    6ay7svzfcx8v.jpeg
    itmhj4o8ucno.jpeg

Here you go .
    Dan
  • treitz3
    Options
    They don't have any weird wiring configurations, do they? If they don't, then I will take them. Hopefully, they will work as good as the Wireworld cable I got for the LR TV via the Roku.

Please advise and thanks.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mantis
    Options
    They are 18g 4k HDR and Dolby Vision supported HDMI cables. They are of excellent quality and they are in like new condition.
    They have 10% silver plated conductors over Perfect surface Copper.

No weird configurations, no Batteries , nothing like that. If you need one to the TV as well, I might have a 5m in my stock , I'll check if you need one there as well.
    Dan
  • treitz3
    Options
    No, thanks but there was someone in my "Slowly becoming a videophile" thread who might could use the 5M one.

I'll take the 3ea. 1 meter ones though.

Tom
  • mantis
    Options
    Sounds good Tom,
    I'll PM you
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    SOLD!!
    Dan
  • treitz3
    Options
    I rec'd them today and installed all 3 on the bedroom setup (DTV, BRP and the Roku). While they are not as sharp and impressive as the Wireworld Starlight 5.2 Silver HDMI cable I recently acquired for the LR TV? They were still an improvement. Enough of an improvement to where I needed to adjust the settings again on the TV to optimize the image even further after installation.

I cannot comment on any sound changes, as I only use the TV speakers in the bedroom.

That said, this circuit is on phase 2 of the house. This circuit is not on the same phase as the stereo system, which in layman's terms means that there are no spike arrestors, Puron's or any type of A/C line conditioners at all. I have also not removed all of the wall warts on this phase either. Most of them have been replaced with LPS's but not all of them....yet.

Thanks.

Tom
  • mantis
    Options
    I'm really glad they arrived safe and sound. Also glad they made an improvement in your system. They are very good HDMI cables.
    Dan