Sometimes you just gotta experience This

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,057
exdhn1pbx0f0.jpeg
My wife loves Chocolate and Expresso Martinis so I decided to buy everything to make them and make them at home. WELL, this was a bad idea. I drank 2 and I'm drunk already. I guess just the 8 ounces of Vodka will do that on top of the the other ingredients.

Guys sometimes you need to enter this space. And really don't pay to much attention to me , I'm not exactly myself LOL

Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    That drink looks DAMN good.
  • mantis
    Options
    ChrisD06 wrote: »
    Thats exactly the problem with it. I'm on my second and I'm getting to the great beyond LOL

Dan
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,005
    Options
    mantis wrote: »
    exdhn1pbx0f0.jpeg
    My wife loves Chocolate and Expresso Martinis so I decided to buy everything to make them and make them at home. WELL, this was a bad idea. I drank 2 and I'm drunk already. I guess just the 8 ounces of Vodka will do that on top of the the other ingredients.

Guys sometimes you need to enter this space. And really don't pay to much attention to me , I'm not exactly myself LOL

Oh hell yea.....
    I have many frosty beverage posts 😬
  • ChrisD06
    Options
    Thats exactly the problem with it. I'm on my second and I'm getting to the great beyond LOL

The great beyond? Sounds like someone sprinkled some pixie dust in there 😂
  • mantis
    Options

Each mix contains 8 ounces of Vodka 4 ounces of Chocolate Liquor and Bailey's Irish cream.
    Not to mention I drink maybe once or twice a month a glass of wine or 3. So this is hitting me like a Plane LOL

Dan
  • ChrisD06
    Options
    Yeah I drink maybe once every 2 months so 3 Oz of vodka can have me on the floor if I don't eat.

Or, if I eat, 27oz over 2 hours. Don't really remember much from last Saturday... 😂
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Hey, at least it's not a cosmopolitan, but I'm thinking' ... enjoy more of the wife right now and a little less of the forum. Lol 😉

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    exdhn1pbx0f0.jpeg

Drunk posting while listening to Physical Graffiti. Sounds fun!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • jbreezy5
    jbreezy5 Posts: 1,141
    Options

…and interconnects. 😉
    CD Players: Sony CDP-211; Sony DVP-S9000ES; Sony UDP-X800M2 (x2); Cambridge Audio CXC

DACs: Jolida Glass FX Tube DAC III (x2); Denafrips Ares II (x2)

Streamers: ROKU (x3); Bluesound Node 2i and Node N130 w/LHY LPS // Receivers: Yamaha RX-V775BT; Yamaha RX-V777

Preamps: B&K Ref 50; B&K Ref 5 S2; Classe CP-800 MkII; Audio Research SP16L (soon)

Amps: Niles SI-275; B&K ST125.7; B&K ST125.2; Classe CA-2300; Butler Audio TDB-5150

Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR55; Focal Chorus 705v; Wharfedale Diamond 10.2; Monitor Audio Silver-1; Def Tech Mythos One (x4)/Mythos Three Center (x2)/Mythos Two pr.; Martin Logan Electromotion ESL; Legacy Audio Victoria/Silverscreen Center; Gallo Acoustics Reference 3.1; SVS SB-1000 Pro; REL HT-1003; B&W ASW610; HifiMan HE400i

Turntable: Dual 721 Direct-Drive w/Audio Technica AT-VM95e cart

Cables: Tripp-lite 14ga. PCs, Blue Jeans Cable ICs, Philips PXT1000 ICs; Kimber Kable DV30 coaxial ICs; Canare L-4E6S XLR ICs; Kimber Kable 8PR & 8TC speaker cables.