Indiana Jones and the Flop of Destiny

Options
Way to go Disney for ruining this once great franchise. Mike Le Keiko will be giving this one a hard pass. Several reviews on youtube describing how this woke crap bombed. Disney's gonna lose a lot of money big time for this. Id!0t$!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erBYb_-bdbU

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,370
    Options
    Nothing us ruined if you don't watch it.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,165
    Options
    Thanks Mike, Hard Pass appreciated! Time is not on my side and I cherish each moment! This is one of those moments! You rock brother!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    Thanks Mike, Hard Pass appreciated! Time is not on my side and I cherish each moment! This is one of those moments! You rock brother!

You're welcome my friend.
  • Keiko
    edited July 2023
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Nothing us ruined if you don't watch it.

Tom

B)
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,963
    Options
    You can't unsee a bad reboot of a classic
    Godfather 3
    Cadyshack
    Animal House
    Many Star Wars movies
    y'all get the idea...
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,340
    Options
    It’s had to think of the last quality production from Disney….
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,697
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »

"Son of Flubber" (1963)
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,719
    Options
    The food was good...

ic0wzzla11b6.jpg
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • Keiko
    Options
    WoW! This thing is bombing badly everywhere. Theaters are empty because no one is buying tickets for this steaming pile of poodoo.
  • xschop
    Options
    Go woke, ya go broke.
  • Keiko
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Go woke, ya go broke.

And you'd think they'd learn by now. They keep doubling and even tripling down in some cases on that mess.
  • xschop
    Options
    Keiko wrote: »
    Go woke, ya go broke.

And you'd think they'd learn by now. They keep doubling and even tripling down in some cases on that mess.

I did like the Dolby 7.1
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »

"Son of Flubber" (1963)

Pretty sure he was referring to Disney and not Walt Disney! 😉
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,195
    Options
    Just think how much self restraint they showed in not casting Dylan Mulvaney as his female sidekick. They probably wanted to really badly.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,528
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    edited July 2023
    Options
    My priest mentioned it in his sermon this morning. He really liked it. He is an intelligent, well educated, kind, and generous person. I’m looking forward to seeing it!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    My priest mentioned it in his sermon this morning. He really liked it. He is an intelligent, well educated, kind, and generous person. I’m looking forward to seeing it!

Pretty sure that intelligent priest isn’t gonna get nun
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options

He’s a married Anglican with three children so…
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Keiko
    Options

He’s a married Anglican with three children so…

So. . . So was Jimmy Swaggart. But I digress, to each their own. And until Disney changes it's stripes, they'll never get another nickel of my money. Not even in a rental. P!ss on Disney, p!ss on the woke mob.

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!

mte8knhcq2mh.jpg
  • xschop
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I'm sure the woke school system has re-written history as the forefathers being transgender confused. I don't think Washington's men would have crossed the Delaware with a cross-dresser.

Happy 4th America.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,111
    Options
    I'm sure the woke school system has re-written history as the forefathers being transgender confused. I don't think Washington's men would have crossed the Delaware with a cross-dresser.

Happy 4th America.

They did all wear wigs as I recall
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Keiko
    Options
    Oh yeah! Revisionist History. It's a woketard thing!
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,480
    Options
    Was it a great movie? Not really.
    Was it woke? I've seen a lot worse.
    All the action movies? Bored.
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Keiko
    Options
    machone wrote: »
    Was it a great movie? Not really.
    Was it woke? I've seen a lot worse.
    All the action movies? Bored.

Appreciate your short, honest review. Thank you!
  • Keiko
    Options
    machone wrote: »
    "All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvij1rqNnn4

I had to because your signature reminded me of this. When it used to be fun going to the movies and funny scenes like this captured our imaginations.

Now, all is lost! ALL IS LOST!!! :D LMBO!!!

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,066
    Options
    ^^^ My favorite scene in that movie. :)
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,697
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Oh no you di'int! :o

k4zbuiwkw1dn.png
  • Keiko
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Great minds think alike. B)

• Keiko
    edited July 2023
    Options
    My brother had a couple of Pugs once. Spike and Pita. They were a hoot to be around and had us laughing constantly. Gotta love dogs. The good Lord knew what He was doing when He created dogs for us.

I didn't bring this up openly in the forum, but a couple of friends here knew; Janey and I had to say goodbye to our Koa a few weeks ago. Some of you oldtimers might remember us getting Koa as a puppy not long after Keiko's passing. The worst part about Koa's passing was that we lost one of the boys he sired the day before. That was our Mochi. 2wks later, his brother Gizmo passed, and if I were to guess, I think he was grieved over Mochi's passing. Sad times, but I didn't want to bum any of y'all out with so much other stuff going on.

This was Koa when he was approx. 4wks old. Just before he came home to live with us over 13yrs ago. Some of ya's might remember. He was such a good boy and quite the character. We loved him a lot and all the pups he sired. Sucks when your dog passes and your helpless to do anything. Jane and I have decided not to have anymore pets. It just hurts too much when that time comes. :'(

kn5gwwx8mdof.jpg
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,604
    Options
    It's never easy Mike, they bring so much joy.
    My condolences brah!