I just updated my Magnifi Max and now it doesn’t work and the app can’t see it.

Options
Help!

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I'm not familiar with that item at all, but there may be a factory reset. Look in the owner's manual. Another thing to try is unplug it for 20 minutes, then plug it back in. Sometimes that will reset a device.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,508
    Options
    I'll ask a friend at Polk for a recommendation.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    It is recommended to do a factory reset:

if you experience issues with your Magnifi soundbar or the supplied remote control, it may be necessary to reset to factory defaults. Depending on the model, the procedure is slightly different. However, in all cases, press and hold the Reset button on the back of the product for at least 15 seconds. After this, all settings of the Bar are erased.
  • jsepulvado
    Options
    I tried the factory reset a couple of times. I also tried unplugging it overnight and then trying a reset. Still nothing. Thanks for your advice.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    I recommend sending an email message to: Kim.Jasper@masimo.com and explain your circumstances and include the resetting instructions you've followed. Send him your name, address, telephone number and serial number of the bar. He'll help out.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    No problem, glad to help.