(Feeler) - 1000VA Avel-Lindberg Dreadnaught w/custom case.

Options
2»

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,092
    Options
    Friday night bump
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,764
    Options
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    Will this work with my SDA SRS 1.2 ?

As answered earlier, yes. For some added persuasion, there is quite a list of mods we can do with these SDA's. However, some will soon be NLA, and I believe the 1000VA is one of them. The transformer is not something that's going to wear out, so it honestly won't lose much value IMO.

HTH
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    The only way to get this 1000va torrid is to have a minimum bulk order before they will consider building them. IIRC the minimum is 10 or 15. This is a stellar deal to be had.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,385
    Options
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,944
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I totally forgot Ivan was the man handling all of the logistics in making that happen..

Back when times were good..
  • heiney9
    Options
    Thanks for the help guys.

To any potential buyer look at the threads and also understand this can be used with common ground amps as well. It really improves the overall listening experience.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    Options
    Alright I'll take it.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • heiney9
    Options
    Hey Ed!

PM coming

H9
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,084
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @ESavinon is the perfect Polkie to own the 1000VA Avel-Lindberg Dreadnaught w/custom case.

I don't know Ed personally but many members were concerned about him during his Covid hospital stays in 2020. The Polk Universe is intact.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • ESavinon
    edited April 2023
    Options
    This will be my 2nd Dreadnaught case. I have a few SDA speakers so it's use will be guaranteed.

Ed

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • ESavinon
    Options
    @ESavinon is the perfect Polkie to own the 1000VA Avel-Lindberg Dreadnaught w/custom case.

I don't know Ed personally but many members were concerned about him during his Covid hospital stays in 2020. The Polk Universe is intact.

Thank You!

Ed

The SRT SEISMIC System:
  • heiney9
    Options
    *****SOLD*****
    Thanks - Ed!