Marantz 8802a (excellent condition)

Options
tophatjohnny
tophatjohnny Posts: 4,167
edited March 2023 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
If you want an amazing AVR at a great price, here it is! The unit looks brand new and plays brand new! As it should!! The Marantz certified techs at Gibson electronics in Michigan installed a brand new HDMI board and the network card was replaced! Both parts genuine Marantz and tested to make sure of an excellent performer! I personally retested and the unit performed as it should if it was brand new! Very nice ! Switching is smooth !
Original box packaging materials power cord and remote! ! Never subjected to smoke of any nature!
$1700 shipped to member that has been here at least a year!

Payment accepted Pay Pal (friends and family) check is fine ! Will ship UPS

Pictures will follow!

Questions if any please PM
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
Post edited by tophatjohnny on

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    Damn nice, I wish it were mine. But I feel I should correct that it is a preamp processor not an AVR you'll need amps behind it as it has none of its own.
  • tophatjohnny
    edited March 2023
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Damn nice, I wish it were mine. But I feel I should correct that it is a preamp processor not an AVR you'll need amps behind it as it has none of its own.

Thank you Ivan and how correct you are! Why I typed that is beyond my pea brain this morning! I wouldn’t own a stand alone receiver again knowing how much better separates really are ! Yes folks this unit is an
    amazing pre pro and you will need sufficient amplification to play in this arena.! The only arena I will ever play my music in and it sees the NAS very well and puts the sound of most streamers under the $5k price point to shame! It just does ! I’m in no hurry to sell it and willing to do payments with a member that I can say I know or one that has been around here longer than myself and would like to make this happen! Just ask me ! I’m not a bank but I do have a big heart !
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,061
    Options
    I think this is a good price especially for such an excellent product. If I needed it I would grab it.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    mantis wrote: »
    I think this is a good price especially for such an excellent product. If I needed it I would grab it.

Same here! This is a nice piece of kit. Best wishes on the sale, Johnny. Someone's gonna be a happy camper.
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Taking a closer look at this beast. It really does have a WoW Factor all it's own. Just take a look at this thing and the specs. HolyMoly! :oB)

Wish I had the scratch. I'd take her off your hands quick, Tophat. Beautiful!

https://www.marantz.com/product/av8802a
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Had a member pondering it over and just seemed to drift away. I think there's a song there?? Any interest here? I am in no rush, (Obviously) and am flexible as far as payments go. Just ask! This baby is beautiful and could pass as brand new!!
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    This Baby is Officially SOLD and to the pondering member that just got caught up in life events ! It stays in the Polk Family ! He’s going to love if. Thanks brother J !
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,542
    Options
    @tophatjohnny long time no chat. What stuff you running at this pint? You had some funny Montana audio or something speakers at one point
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    @tophatjohnny long time no chat. What stuff you running at this pint? You had some funny Montana audio or something speakers at one point

Did you really just message me in my for sale thread ?? Geeze