Audioquest CV-6 speaker cables

Up for grabs is a pair of 10ft long Audioquest CV-6 speaker cables in shotgun bi-wire configuration. These have spades on the speaker end and locking banana plugs on the amp end. They also have the 24v dbs packs with fresh batteries in them. As you can see in the pics, the banana plugs aren’t in the prettiest shape and they have black tape behind them holding the cable sleeve/braid in place. If I was keeping these I would swap in some new banana plugs and throw some fresh shrink tubing on to dress these up a little, but hey that’s up to you if you purchase these guys.

I’m asking $110 PayPal F&F plus shipping, cash will do as well. Located in Maryland 21921 if anyone local is interested.

egvkdbejmg4f.jpeg
zxwp0nnofklw.jpeg
iz22d98ftqj2.jpeg

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    I might be interested in these. Are the bananas the set screw type or are they soldered?
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    They are the screw type.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    Have used a set of these for years. A good cable for the $.
    The factory banana ends were useless. I put updated AQ
    Bananas on. Got the spades on the speaker side as well.
    Hard to go wrong at this price.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    They are excellent cables, I had the CV8's and they are just a thicker version of these. They look like WBT banana ends. They absolutely have been changed from factory terminations but honestly I never thought Audioquest made the best connectors anyway. If I needed a pair of speaker cables, I would jump on these. You can always re terminate to your liking. You have a excellent foundation to work with.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    Quick bump here before moving these to the audiomart.