Dreadnought for Polk SDA

Options
I am selling the Dreadnought. This is a must have for non common ground amplifiers and an improved interconnect for common ground amps. The soundstage absolutely blossoms with the Dreadnought. Includes 20 ft of Canare 4S11 Star Quad Speaker Cable (14AWG) with Neutrik NL4FX 4-Pole speakON Cable Connectors. w7wjnbstppjj.jpg
nys0bebz905a.jpg
3ke7s0t3x83n.jpg
aubfplbwzk3n.jpg
315ezrobqbdd.jpg
a9qgvibavrjx.jpg
Speakers: Polk 1.2TL w/VR3 mods and Dreadnaught interconnects
Amplification: ARC Reference 110 w/KT150s; Cary Audio SLP-05 w/Ultimate Upgrade
Vinyl: VPI HW19 MK III (Heavily Modded); Origin Live Silver Tonearm; Hana ML Cart; Pete Riggle VTAF; VPI TNT Platter; SAMA; Iphono3
Digital: Aurender N100H; Benchmark DAC1

Comments

• Reagan
    Reagan Posts: 116
    Options
    $650 plus $50 shipping.
    Vinyl: VPI HW19 MK III (Heavily Modded); Origin Live Silver Tonearm; Hana ML Cart; Pete Riggle VTAF; VPI TNT Platter; SAMA; Iphono3
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,100
    Options
    Oh no Rick!

You need to go post a few places real quick!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Reagan
    Options
    Oh! I see! Yeah. I don't post so much.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,947
    Options
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,658
    Options
  • Reagan
    Options
    I meet the criterion now.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,624
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,850
    Options
    Looks like you've been taking packing lessons from me. Good man!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Reagan
    Options
    Actually, Trey is my packing mentor!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,850
    Options
    Ah, he learned from me.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,399
    Options
    Bump.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Reagan
    Options
    Thanks!
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,078
    Options
    Normally this would of been sold the day or day after this was posted, surprised it's still available.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,017
    Options
    Makes me wish I had done more research when looking to buy my SDA SRS'.
    Gen 3 blade/blade.

Should have gone with the 1.2TL.

Not whining.
    From reads it sounds like they're quite an improvement over my SDA SRS.
  • Reagan
    Options
    Yeah. Maybe I should have included the alternate spelling for Dreadnaught as a key word. Not sure. It's not everyone that could use one but then again they're not easy to find. By the way, I be putting up a pair of 1.2TL's fully modded in the next few weeks. I need to make a new interconnect and snap a few more photos.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,399
    Options
    Anyone who just read that and is interested, the speakers are located near Charlotte, NC....just in case you want to make plans ahead of time.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Reagan
    Options
    For now, I have decided to keep the 1.2 TLs and Dreadnaught.