Furutech Alpha 6ft RCA For Sale

Options
These were purchased and built by Douglas connection. The cable is Furutech Alpha Series FA-220 PCOCC Conductor with Furutech FP-110G locking RCAs. Looking for $250 PayPal FF and this includes shipping within the continental US.

jilsqo4uppqu.jpg

wnuicnk0obys.jpg

2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,333
    Options
    Shielded?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,663
    Options
    Not sure I know Tom.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,040
    Options
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Trustworthy seller folks. Buy with confidence.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • tratliff
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    Trustworthy seller folks. Buy with confidence.

Thanks Ern.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    When you actually see them and put in your system, you will know th the difference

Great quality cables …fit and finish
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • tratliff
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    When you actually see them and put in your system, you will know th the difference

Great quality cables …fit and finish

Yea. These are nice cables.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,059
    Options
    Wonder what it would cost to turn this into two 3ft pairs? Think I might reach out to Doug if I get a chance tomorrow.

To be clear, I’m not asking for dibs. It’s probably in my best interest that they either sell before I get an answer or that I get an answer that I can’t afford it.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • tratliff
    Options
    @PSOVLSK this would be a great addition to your system.
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,873
    Options
    are they 6' or 2m ?
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • tratliff
    Options
    marvda1 wrote: »
    are they 6' or 2m ?

6' @marvda1
  • tratliff
    Options
    Bump
  • tratliff
    Options
    Bump $225
  • tratliff
    Options
    Final price reduction. Get em while you can! $200
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    You’re killing me Todd.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • tratliff
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    You’re killing me Todd.

You know you want them!
  • VR3
    Options
    Do it!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    Options
    I don’t even need these but always wanted to try some of his cables…
  • tratliff
    Options
    This is a great price to give them a try. The XLRs I am also selling are also a steal.
  • VR3
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I don’t even need these but always wanted to try some of his cables…

Time to jump in!
  • PSOVLSK
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I’ll take them and compare to my MIT Shotgun S2. I may have you ship them to Doug, but I’ll either give you a call or send you a pm.
  • VR3
    Options
    Yes! Congrats!
  • tratliff
    Options
    Thanks Paul.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,185
    Options
    Great purchase. I was itching and about to pull the trigger
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • tratliff
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    I’ll take them and compare to my MIT Shotgun S2. I may have you ship them to Doug, but I’ll either give you a call or send you a pm.

Sounds good. Just let me know where to ship.

Thanks Paul.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Payment sent
  • tratliff
    Options
    Sold.
  • tratliff
    Options
    Final bump. Shoot an offer over if interested. You will be very surprised in the quality of this cable.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,578
    Options
    Selling these twice Todd?
  • tratliff
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Good point. Wrong post. Although would love to sell them twice.