Was going to list my Oppo 103 to sell for 3 hunge but then.....

2»

Comments

• pitdogg2 wrote: »
    NEVER do an update over wi-fi

Great advice.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,933
    You guys need to LIVE A LITTLE!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,582
    Take that screenshot down and re-crop it dumbazz or the whole world will get your email address and start asking you if you want to extend your auto warranty.

Too late, I already got it copied and sold it for a dollar to a third party data distributer.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,582
    Clipdat wrote: »
    You guys need to LIVE A LITTLE!

My favorite thing to do for work.. TEST IN PRODUCTION. That’ll put some hair in your shards….
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    And make sure it's the boss's stuff when you know he or she's working on something important.

(And be prepared to accidentally leak evidence proving the new guy at fault, and that you warned against it.)
    I disabled signatures.
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,140
    Take that screenshot down and re-crop it dumbazz or the whole world will get your email address and start asking you if you want to extend your auto warranty.

Too late, I already got it copied and sold it for a dollar to a third party data distributer.

Bahahaaaaa…..

You owe me fity cent
  • skipshot12
    Before starting another post to sell my Oppo 103 we'll start here....

I purchased this directly from Oppo Feb, 2, 2013.
    Have all original pieces she came with, HDMI, Power Cord, Wireless Adapter & remote (new batts).
    Original Owners Manual, original sales receipt & warranty card.
    Original shipping container with innards.

My shipping container was in the wife's laundry room downstairs. She had her clothe's drying racks right next to box and the top of the box shows some water dropped onto it. My Oppo was not in it when this happened.
    I try to represent everything no matter how small, don't want any surprises for the new owner.

Only mark I can find on it was represented in the above pic with a pencil for scale.
    I would rate this as an 8 on the Audiogon scale because of the mark.
    Operational she's a 10. Played all discs before putting up for sale including Blu-Ray, DVD, DVD-A, CD & SCAD.
    Only disc I didn't try was a 3D Blu-Ray. I have no reason to think the 3D Blu-Rays are nothing but stellar as the rest.

This will ship from Laramie, WY zip 82072.
    Let me know your shipping address and I'll get you an exact cost on shipping.

Reason for sale,
    I have many disc spinners and could use the cash for my capacitor upgrade purchases for my SDS SRS's.

Been rolling on ebay since 1998.
    We have over 1400 transactions and a 100% feedback. Not the new fluffy bs feedback either.
    I've also bought & sold on Audiogon.com.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

100% guarantee my Oppo's as described or your money back.

$350 plus actual shipping cost.

Skip
  • Clipdat
    edited January 2023
    GLWS. This unit can rip SACDs too, FWIW/FYI. Nice.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    PM incoming Skip.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Clipdat
    Is that a dedicated "hentai" button I see on the remote control? That'll sure come in handy for Scott.
  • newbie308
    newbie308 Posts: 763
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Is that a dedicated "hentai" button I see on the remote control? That'll sure come in handy for Scott.

"Hentai" or just "Ecchi" anime...?
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • skipshot12
    ^ 😳
    Huh….. What is hentai?
    This may have some inside conotation.... 😬
  • Clipdat
    Whatever you do don't Google image search it while at work.
  • skipshot12
    🤣
    Awesome, I'm retired.....