Signa S4 bluetooth undiscoverable by PC

ailingeric
ailingeric Posts: 3
edited January 2023 in Troubleshooting
Hello!

I have a signa S4 with wireless subwoofer. I bought it as a replacement from an old RCA soundbar from 2010. The Signa's purpose in my house is to do audio output for my PC. Games, movies, TV and more. Unfortunately, when I am attempting to connect to the Signa S4 on my PC via bluetooth it is not discoverable in the windows menu. At this time I do not have a way to wire them together. The PC sits roughly 10 feet away from the PC tower. Also my audio out slot is taken up with my mic/headset for gaming.

I am unsure if its an issue with the PC or on Signa S4. My PC has not had an issue connecting to any other bluetooth devices to this point. It can reach my bluetooth amplifier in the other room, and my vizio soundbar in the living room, my phone and my Sony wh-1000xm3. I double checked to make sure that my windows updates are current and any drivers were up to date.

For disclosure and troubleshooting help.
My PC is a custom built PC tower. ASRock Steel Legend B450 with a wifi/bluetooth card in a PCIE slot. The card is listed below per its amazon ad:

Ziyituod WiFi Card,3000Mbps Wireless Adapter, 802.11ac PCIe WiFi Card with Bluetooth5.2, Tri-Band(2.4GHZ / 5GHZ/6GHZ) for Desktop PC, for Windows 10/11(64bit),Linux

Comments