Gas Prices in Your Area

Options
I can't find the latest thread on gas prices, so I'll start a new one. $2.59 in western KY.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    That thread got nuked.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• rebelsoul
    Options
    Plainfield IL 3.09
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,453
    Options
    3.69 87% up here in Maine. Not bad. Diesel & heating oil is the killer... On side note Pls make sure your family/neighbors esp seniors are warm & have food/meds. Things are crazy
    Randy/Maine
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,649
    Options
    Still mid $4's here in the PNW. Sucks...
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    I assume we are referring to Regular gas? If so here in lower bucks county PA it averages around $3.89 Per gallon, Premium what 2 of my cars has to use is average around $4.39
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    139.46 L for reg and 168.47 for premium up here right now
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    $3.49 to $3.69 a gallon for regular here.

Premium is still well over $4 a gallon. Ranges from about $4.15 to $4.69 a gallon.

Diesel is still over $6 a gallon on average with the low prices being about $5.85 a gallon.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Willow wrote: »
    139.46 L for reg and 168.47 for premium up here right now

GOOD GOD !! I'd be throwing a saddle on a moose!
  • michaeljhsda2
    Options
    $2.89 for regular in the St. Louis metro
    SDA SRS 2.3TL's
    Silk Audio MS-90-BT integrated tube amp
    Yaqin MS-20L integrated tube amp
    SDA 2B TL's
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Just fueled up
    ltolq1joav5y.jpeg
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,035
    Options
    Whoa -- they're way down. Must be the economy ('stupid')! ;)

Something like 3.699 here the last time I filled up (coupla days ago).
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Nope, this location dropped all prices because there’s a lot of construction

Diesel is 4.29-4.59 everywhere else
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,557
    Options
    2.73 to a high of 3.59. Not sure why that wide of range exists for 87 octane.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Still 5.10 here in LaLa land...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,049
    edited December 2022
    Options
    rebelsoul wrote: »
    Plainfield IL 3.09

I'll swap with Plainfield prices with ya; Here in Plainfield Ct. it's currently $3.77
    Thankfully I just came back from nearby RI and filled up where the price is a bit better at $3.43
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Just fueled up
    ltolq1joav5y.jpeg

Ain't never been to Texas but I'm gonna say that's at Buc-ees right? (forgive the spelling, not even sure about that).

I wish every gas station offered ethanol-free gas, might have saved me from replacing a carb on a relatively new generator last year. And yes I know you can buy EF gas at Homey D, just not into spending
    a mortgage payment for a gallon of gas.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    Got gas today, $3.49 a gallon for regular at the Wawa up the street. The shady joint across the street with the Conoco sign taped over was $3.39 a gallon for regular.

Wawa was $4.15 a gallon for super, shady place across the street was $4.29 a gallon for super.

Diesel at Wawa was actually down from the $5.85 the other day. It was $5.49 a gallon today. State average for diesel overall is down to $5.91 a gallon, though. Dunno why the Wawa is so cheap.

Shady place doesn't have diesel.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    Looks under a tick of 4 bucks in SoCal for regular unleaded...w4y9akx6d6eo.jpg
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    polrbehr wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Just fueled up

Ain't never been to Texas but I'm gonna say that's at Buc-ees right? (forgive the spelling, not even sure about that).

I wish every gas station offered ethanol-free gas, might have saved me from replacing a carb on a relatively new generator last year. And yes I know you can buy EF gas at Homey D, just not into spending
    a mortgage payment for a gallon of gas.

Yes it is Buc-ee's. They offer it in 87 and 93 octane. You can also pump DEF at some of the dispensers also.

• F1nut
    Options
    $3.33 In town today. Damn, I miss $1.79 gas.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Gardenstater
    Options
    3.359 was the low and what I filled up at, in my travels today.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • F1nut
    Options
    Looks like jose enjoys paying high gas prices. Either that or he's a laughing fool.

President of Club Polk

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,649
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    $3.33 In town today. Damn, I miss $1.79 gas.

Hell, I miss $3.33...
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Twin Cities area $2.93 to $3.49. One oddball in the subs had it for $2.49. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    Looks like upstate SC is hanging around $2.81 at the moment. That's still high 'round these parts...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    Saw the Ethanol free premium today for $3.63 couldn't resist filled up both Trucks with the good stuff, still lightened the wallet a bit, lowest I've seen it for quite a while.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • skipshot12
    Options
    Regular @ Shell across the street is $3.02,
    Laramie, Wyoming.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    $3.00 regular at Shell here. It has been bouncing between $2.99 and $3.29 for a few weeks now.