Fentanyl

124»

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,355
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,891
    edited September 2022
    I find it amazing that the thread topic is Fentanyl...

How many of the last posts (many were deleted) were about the thread subject?

"Mouses" posts have already been deleted. How much more does the Polk Forum have to endure before action is taken?

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • nooshinjohn
    I guess until the mice are humanely trapped and released somewhere else.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,349
    Ok guys, let's move on and get back to the thread topic. B)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,129
    Thank God the Border Patrol has seized what it has over the past 2 years.

I can imagine the death count could've been doubled what it is now.

Are there people taking this drug, getting high (or low), coming down (or up) off of it, and then doing it all over again like crack and avoiding death ?

I assume there must be an underground network for distribution to where it's wanted and sold over and over again like weed?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.