MoFi Comes Clean

Options
124»

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,059
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    While I don't like the fact they misrepresented the source for however many issues I can't fault the end result.

This
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    This
    h1u43bafnaum.jpg
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Did you read the fine print?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• SIHAB
    Options
    Just opened it up.

The first thing I'm not sure of is has Music Direct appealed?
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,372
    Options
    It's a settlement. The law firm that took the case wins and Music Direct gets rid of the liability. The class members that don't opt out under the notice get the crumbs. That's business.

:)
  • SIHAB
    Options
    ^^^ Yes, that summed it up nicely.