Is it possible to see all the pics you have posted here?

Options
steveinaz
steveinaz Posts: 19,522
Help?
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    In the old days, pre vanilla, yes. I don't believe so now
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,030
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I don't know of a way to do it.
    Plus, of course, this Vanilla-based forum has just about the worst search tools I have seen since the days when we were programming computers with patch cords. :#
    Some forums have albums, I know, but I am not aware of one here.
    Guess it would be worth invoking one of the Polk folk to ask:
    @CarlJacobson_POLK @CFarrell_SoundUnited
  • steveinaz
    Options
    Agree, the search function is nearly useless.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,030
    Options
    I usually just throw in the towel & use google.
    ... and no advanced search mode. :#

... and, as far as "we" know, no way to search one's photo uploads.

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited June 2022
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I usually just throw in the towel & use google.

+1 to that. Use your screen name, polk forum and a subject will help.

IF it's an old pic, the link won't work or you'll only find a thumbnail of it. The other way is Profile/comments that show the thread your comment appears in. No idea how far back it goes.
    Post edited by SCompRacer on
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • CFarrell_SoundUnited
    Options
    @steveinaz The only way to look up photos you have posted is to Click on your Avatar top right screen and select my discussions. I will contact the Vanilla team to inquire about the possibility of a photo album library.
    Thank you
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,259
    Options
    For my pics you can get results by contacting either rhe FBI or DHS.
    Sal Palooza
  • steveinaz
    Options
    @steveinaz The only way to look up photos you have posted is to Click on your Avatar top right screen and select my discussions. I will contact the Vanilla team to inquire about the possibility of a photo album library.
    Thank you

Thanks!