What are your plans for tonight

Options
2»

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    Tunes and movies amateur night keeps us at home nothing crazy snow storm moving through tommorow dont want to be hungover while operating snow removal equipment. Happy new years to all its gotta be better than 2020 and 2021 ( Fingers Crossed)
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    Thanks all.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    Power is back on!
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Watching our grand puppy Rocco this evening, watching some Bowl games and just chillin'

Happy New Year!

jpy33rjyajvv.png

Simply beautiful doggie.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    Watching our grand puppy Rocco this evening, watching some Bowl games and just chillin'

Happy New Year!

jpy33rjyajvv.png

Simply beautiful doggie.

Thank you, he's our sons boy and he's a handsome one for sure. We love and spoil him immensely ;)

Happy New Year!

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,340
    Options
    sr9lvgm81cn7.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    I just hope I make it to the new year on the East coast.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Right now I'm watching vintage Godzilla and listening to George Thorogood.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    jonicont wrote: »
    Lobsters and steamers. Home made mac and cheese. Wife will make sure I’m awake at midnight when I turn 68 yo

Cool, we share bdays. You got me by 6 years though.
  • audioluvr
    Options
    jonicont wrote: »
    Lobsters and steamers. Home made mac and cheese. Wife will make sure I’m awake at midnight when I turn 68 yo

Cool, we share bdays. You got me by 6 years though.

Congratulations on retirement age! Hate you right now.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,877
    Options
    Well our night didn't turn out like planned. We took the kids out to light some sparklers and gave them glow sticks. After a bit lighter went dead so I go back into the house and I see that our dog has eaten almost half of the coffee cake Wich contains pecans. We call the emergency vets around town. One of them gives us poison control for pets phone number. We call and must pay in USD.long short is we monitor her. It ruined the mood. Kids went to bed and we followed not long after them. Champagne still chilling and we learned that no matter how many things we put in front of food to deter our dog she can still counter surf.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,582
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Willow wrote: »
    Well our night didn't turn out like planned. We took the kids out to light some sparklers and gave them glow sticks. After a bit lighter went dead so I go back into the house and I see that our dog has eaten almost half of the coffee cake Wich contains pecans. We call the emergency vets around town. One of them gives us poison control for pets phone number. We call and must pay in USD.long short is we monitor her. It ruined the mood. Kids went to bed and we followed not long after them. Champagne still chilling and we learned that no matter how many things we put in front of food to deter our dog she can still counter surf.

Next time give the dog 3-4 shots worth of hydrogen peroxide OUTSIDE wait a few minutes then clean up the mess. I have a big syringe just for that purpose, or you can hold dogs head up and pour in and force it to swallow.
    Hydrogen peroxide will evacuate everything from the stomach.
    It's very safe.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,473
    Options
    Follow the poor pouch around like Cheech & Chong. I hope all is well with her Willow
    Randy/Maine