What are your plans for tonight

What are you guys up to tonight? We will be having a raclette and playing some board games with the kids. Perhaps sit outside in the gazebo and light a fire while the kids make smores and we sit back and have some champagne. Picking were slim, ended up with Veuve. I was hoping to get snag something other than Veuve but oh well.

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    💃and🌬️
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    is that dance and smoke?
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    Watching UGA vs MI

Go Dawgs
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    The wife is standing duty overnight. So just me and the pups for beer and football tonight
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    Snagged a bottle of Macallan 12(something I've been wanting to taste), wife and I will view some old family videos and play a few games of shuffleboard. Prolly be in bed long before the ball drops. Off to our daughter's tomorrow.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,557
    Nothing.
    Not even staying up.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Since it's Friday, some beer, music, and smoke a little medicine.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Blow off leftover fireworks after Michigan defeats Georgia.....GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,908
    My 91 year old stepmother is staying with us because my stepbrother's wife has the virus and she can't go home as she lives with them.

So a wild night for us as we can't go to a party we were invited to.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Willow
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Since it's Friday, some beer, music, and smoke a little medicine.

I'll be joining you from a distance with some gummies
  • stangman67 wrote: »
    The wife is standing duty overnight.

I assume that means that she'll be in the kitchen, awaiting orders for sammiches and Doritos as needed ? 👍

Sounds like a good plan !
    I'd try that with my wife...
    ....if I was still married and not divorced.

......have to get my own sammiches now. 😢
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    edited December 2021
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I’m already doing it. Hopefully the wife is okay with a little Neal and Bob later on.. 😄

Neal and Bob....?
    Is that a euphemism or code for a fun time 😂😂😂😂😂
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    In the hospital. I had an SVT flare-up from the virus...I tested positive earlier this week. SVT is basically a racing heart. They got me back in rhythm, but I have to stay overnight for observation.

Hoping to watch some 'Georgia Rhythm' in the Orange Bowl from my bed, and enjoy some delicious hospital food. Could be a lot worse! I have to say, though, pretty lonely since no visitors allowed...like none...not even spouses
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Willow
    jdjohn wrote: »
    In the hospital. I had an SVT flare-up from the virus...I tested positive earlier this week. SVT is basically a racing heart. They got me back in rhythm, but I have to stay overnight for observation.

Hoping to watch some 'Georgia Rhythm' in the Orange Bowl from my bed, and enjoy some delicious hospital food. Could be a lot worse! I have to say, though, pretty lonely since no visitors allowed...like none...not even spouses

Take care and hope you feel better soon
  • jonicont
    jonicont Posts: 277
    Lobsters and steamers. Home made mac and cheese. Wife will make sure I’m awake at midnight when I turn 68 yo
    SDA 2BTL, VPI Prime, Soundsmith Zephyr MKIII, Rogue Ares Magnum, McCormack DNA 0.5 Gold, ARC LS-17se, Cambridge cxn v2, MIT AVT MA ic’s and speaker cables, ps audio stellar power plant 3

• vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116

Feel better soon. Prayers.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • pitdogg2
    jonicont wrote: »
    Lobsters and steamers. Home made mac and cheese. Wife will make sure I’m awake at midnight when I turn 68 yo

Dang you rock n roll my friend.
    Happy Birthday 🎉
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited December 2021
    Working. 13.5 hours between leaving home & coming back. Ugh. Supposed to snow any hour now.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    jonicont wrote: »

Sounds like a GREAT evening ahead. Happy 68th, half way through it myself, it's not a bad ride B)

• Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,908

Hope you have a fast recovery, Happy New Year!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Mike Reeter

John, wishing you a speedy recovery and a Healthy New Year!

• pitdogg2
    edited December 2021
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    Kind of a boring night to some. Wife and I, dog and cat, watching movies. Maybe I'll have a Lynchburg Lemonade.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Mike Reeter
    Watching our grand puppy Rocco this evening, watching some Bowl games and just chillin'

Happy New Year!

jpy33rjyajvv.png

• la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 601
    Widespread power outage following the midweek storms.

Goodnight all...
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969

Get well soon, John!
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Hanging with some friends at the woods, sitting around a campfire, streaming some tunes. B)

Trying to contain my nephew from letting off the fireworks.

The boy is NUTS with pyrotechnics :*