How much are my polk speakers from 1977 worth?

Options
2»

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    Amount of taxes paid more than average guy makes a year says more

That says whomever the person may be isn't the brightest bulb.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Navy_Goat
    Navy_Goat Posts: 375
    edited December 2021
    Options
    True character is tested under stress not the fact that u hanged out in barracks to collect benefits associated with dd214. Need to think what you serve. 10% of soldiers win battles. 10% of employees do more than half the work. So show u are in 10%

There are plenty of ways to "serve" with honor. The Military is only one. Plenty of patriots in the service and out of it.

I know you were somewhat baited into the comment above, but is that really the sort of statement you want sitting below your name?
    SDA SRS 2.3tl, SDA 1C, SDA 2B (TL mod), Reserve 200
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Dafuk?

Somewhere a village is desperately searching for its idiot..

Such a shame what with the holidays and all.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • woodsman
    Options
    How much are speaker from 1977 worth......

If they are simply an asset; they will never be worth more than today

If they are listed on CL, they are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for them on a given day, less your potentially otherwise productive time.

If they were purchased new by you / the pair that got you into this hobby, and you have the opportunity to share a modification or restoration with a young person and show them the value of applied research and time spent on a worthy endeavor. Well then, they are priceless and you may regret letting them go...

My .02