I don't feel like I'm gonna get my refund.

JustM1ke
JustM1ke Posts: 6
edited July 2021 in Customer Service
I purchased a Polk White S30 on July 3rd, a few days later I received it. I noticed there was thick straight line going down the middle on the bottom and the patterns on the sides of that thick line was heavily shifted. I sent an email about my return (On July 11th). A few days went by.

(On July 14th) I went to the support page, I noticed that there was 2 phone numbers. I called the "General Customer Service" first. I told the guy I wanted to return the defect and get a refund and he transferred me to another person. 2nd guy told me the other phone number, he wanted me to hold on for a second and transferred me anyways to another person.3rd person, told me the number again but connected me to the other number. I was told (by a voicemail) that the whole support team was on lunch at 2PM Eastern (or maybe it was 4PM?). How was I suppose to know that, the support page says Monday to Friday, 10 am to 7pm.

I waited an hour and called the number I was given, which matched the other number "Online Order Support" on the support page. I explained that I wanted to return the speaker and the person was very helpful. Verified my info and they said they'll send me an email with the shipping label. About 45 minutes later, I got the email. It had the shipping label pdf and it explained the return process. I printed out the label, reboxed the speaker (and everything that came with it), double taped, and finally taped the label. 3 days later I shipped the speaker (on July 17th)

The speaker took 5 days to reach its destination (On July 22nd), I waited 6 business days after that. I called (on July 30th) the "Online Order Support" number and explained my problem and wanted to know where my refund was. They told me that they will look into it and I should receive an email soon. They also told me that I should wait another 7 business days. 12 hours later as of writing this, I never got the email yet.
I having a sneaking feeling that I will never get my refund.

From this whole experience, I am guaranteed to never buy from Polk Audio directly again. If I wanted to buy a new Polk again, I'm going through Crutch-Field or BestBuy next time, I've had better experiences with both.

Comments