Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II

Options
Hard decision to make, but this amp doesn't get much use, so it is time to let it go. Posting here first for a Polkie before posting it elsewhere. Purchased in May 2016 from an authorized Rogue dealer in Chicago, deciBel Audio. I really don't know how many hours I have put on it, but a have had at least 3 different 2 channel systems setup at the same time for the past 6-7 years, so things don't get used on a constant basis. This is 100 watts of tube power per channel and will handle most speaker loads. It is in like new condition. Because it is 5 years old I would rate it 9/10, but it is in perfect condition. It comes with the original heavy metal remote. Tubes included are 4) Tung Sol KT 120's, a 12AU7 clear top RCA in the center pre amp position, 2) 12AU7 Raytheon labelled for Baldwin in the other 2 positions, and 2) 12AX7 RCA 7025's. It will come with the stock power cord and the bias tool. I also have the manual and the original packaging. I am approx 50 miles south of Chicago and I would prefer a local sale with pickup or I could meet part way. Shipping is a possibility, but it is a heavy amp and it would probably be pretty expensive. The current Cronus Magnum III is going for close to $3000.

Pricing at $1750.00.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures.

Comments