Ugly mugs!

2»

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,731
    Jstas wrote: »
    zpn5lgclskg9.jpg

Me and my youngest daughter on vacation in Mexico a few weeks ago. Beauty and the beast. B)

You shouldn't call your daughter a beast, dude. Not very dad-like.

Besides, they prefer the term uggos.

I think.

Maybe.

I wouldn't take my word for it.

I am a handsome devil. See how you look at 61 you young punk, 😂
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,220
    And a survivor at that... <3
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,731
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    And a survivor at that... <3

Thanks for that bro.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,086
    On topic with the off topic I haven't had a cigarette in like 3 months? 4 months? Don't be too proud, I switched to the vapor nicotine. Has to be less horrible than smoking. That's what I tell myself anyway.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,224
    edited June 2021
    Smoke dope like real men you pansie

I actually was wondering the other day if you still were on the vapor trail.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

By the way, you wearing armour yet? That town of yours is like east Beirut
    Sprinkled with a little Chiraq
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    zpn5lgclskg9.jpg

Me and my youngest daughter on vacation in Mexico a few weeks ago. Beauty and the beast. B)

Ken, Your Daughter is gorgeous, her mother must be a very attractive woman as well ;)

• SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,677
    Good looking pooch!
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,830
    bix7j1y4lpp9.jpg

me and a guy who likes to go fast........we have crossed paths a few times as I lived in NASCAR land ...Mooresville... for a few year's
  • pitdogg2
    Congratulations Steve!!
    I've never smoked but I've seen friends that did struggle mightily to quit.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,956
    Keep it up Steve, you should be proud of yourself.

My father died of lung cancer which I always knew he would by how much he smoked.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,535
    Bev and I have ZERO desire to ever smoke again. My Dad had severe COPD, my Mom died from lung cancer. Watching their final 3 years was brutal, and it woke my **** up.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • pitdogg2
    edited July 2021
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Bev and I have ZERO desire to ever smoke again. My Dad had severe COPD, my Mom died from lung cancer. Watching their final 3 years was brutal, and it woke my **** up.

I live with and take care of my mother going through the severe COPD and congestive heart failure. She's on 4 liters of oxygen 24/7/365. She was on 3 liters and the machine only goes to 5.
    Doing my best to keep her out of the nursing home her last year's.
    It's rough to watch and knowing there's nothing you can do to make it better.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,592
    Great on you Steve! I smoked from 12 to 22 and quit when cigs went up to a buck a pack and I was hacking up black phlegm every morning. My mother smoked her whole adult life and in the end she suffered brutally .
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    Congrats Steve! 2 pack a dayer for 42 years. Now at 11 years nicotine free :)
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,101
    Nasty habit glad to hear you gave it up Steve. I took up smoking when I was in the Army but quit shortly after I got out, the smoke em if you got em mentality was no longer needed after exiting the military.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,535
    Gerres26 wrote: »
    7fdf46836tod.jpeg
    Me and my son before yesterday’s festivities

Amen to that.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,305
    Great shirt!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 864
    F1nut wrote: »
    Great shirt!!!

Thanks! Wife made it for me, she’s a great woman
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,305
    She could sell those, I'll buy two.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 864
    F1nut wrote: »
    She could sell those, I'll buy two.

I’ll let her know there may be some interest in her work :)