Sticky for the schematics library

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/38755/polk-audio-speaker-wiring-schematics-amp-more-all-models-except-sda#latest
Did we lose this leading sticky again during the change over? I had to go back to my bookmark to locate it. I would love for it to lead off the vintage speakers section

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    edited May 2021
    I don't think so. Go to vintage speakers section from home or all categories below this, when you go in you'll see both SDA and one for all others.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    The schematics were not showing up on a computer earlier tonight, but they showed up using a mobile device......strange.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,136
    They were showing up for me with Windows 10 desktop comp and Chrome browser both yesterday and today.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    F1nut wrote: »
    The schematics were not showing up on a computer earlier tonight, but they showed up using a mobile device......strange.

That is perplexing. I used both my laptop and my phone both running mozilla and both times I could get in and see them all yesterday.
    Strange indeed!