Black-out window panels

Options
Well, started and completed my black out panels for my theater room today. This is something I’ve been wanting to do since I finished my theater room but never got around to it. Made them out of pine 1x2’s and wrapped them with black out material. Let me know what you guys think.rmbz777m57ch.jpeg
d4vh9ruwi3hj.jpeg
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!

Comments

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,566
    Options
    That looks great!

I ended up using silver mirror like tint on the window, then put my owens corring panels up then covered the window with a heavy curtain. So it looks nice from the outside and in.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,833
    Options
    Looks good!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,456
    Options
    Very nice!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Options
    Look at those silver walls, trim, and shade. You don't see that too often. Please post some pics of the room!

Immediately, that invoked memories from some years ago of me spray painting some lamps a silver / chrome color. The Mrs. is a picky crafts person and it took awhile to find the right color for our bedroom. Once found, she chose a chrome silver color as an accent and had me paint an old floor lamp we had and some lamps she got from the second hand store. I though it was a crazy silly idea at first but they are still holding up and the room still looks fresh. I should take some pics.
    Happy wife, happy life!

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Very nicely done!
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    Looks very professional
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 863
    Options
    Very cool, I dig it
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    Options
    very nice work
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.