MW6503 for Monitor 10

Hello !

We are working with a Monitor 10 speakers and we have broken one MW6503, coil is open.

We kindly ask what MW model could be adecuate or equivalent because there are not more 6503 model in the market...anyone have a spare unit of MR6503 for sale?...

We will appreciate very much your support, thanks in advance.

Best regards from Girona Spain!

Xavier

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Midwest Speakers sells an all in one replacement. Other than that keep checking eBay.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• acimo
    acimo Posts: 6
    Thanks !! Nice anf fast support, the copy offered by Midwest is a good solution? ...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    I haven't tried one because I haven't needed one. The specs indicate it is an attempt to be a one fits all meaning the specs do not exactly match any of the original Polk MWxxxx models. That being the case I think if you replace one you'd likely want to replace all 4 for a perfect match. Personally, I'd hold out for an original MW6503.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• acimo
    I will do, thanks very much folk!
  • acimo
    Goog news finally i pick up MW6503 spare in ebay!

Thanks for your advise Mr President !