Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Now that she's back ( didn't know she left ) I'd like her to stay LOL.

Anyway I loved the Bee Gees back in the day. My mom learned the entire Saturday night Fever Dance and I learned it from her as a child. I rocked a Record player in my room and had the Soundtrack. That movie soundtrack got me into the Bee Gees and Disco in the late 70's early 80's before I went Rock and metal. Kiss and Queen steered me down that path around the same time.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Those were the days as far as being single...................

Also loved the Bee Gees.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Milito wrote: »

Also loved the Bee Gees.

Except you dropped a cactus needle on stone.....😉

Did you have the polyester suit with the big lapels?
  • Milito
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Also loved the Bee Gees.

Except you dropped a cactus needle on stone.....😉

Did you have the polyester suit with the big lapels?

Wasn't talking about clothes.

Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    I didn’t think that song could get any worse and it just did.

Thanks for posting and proving me wrong😁
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Milito
    Options

My like is for the singer, not crazy about their version of the song. She's easy to watch.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options

My like is for the singer, not crazy about their version of the song. She's easy to watch.

4pkpm4p8u3ob.jpeg

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options

"She?" I thought that was Prince.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    We can still have a Hot Babe Thread as long as they play Music!! LOL!!
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    Options
    I wound up muting it and just watching her.
    No excuses!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Strong Bad wrote: »

Ha! I did the same! Only I was listening to Ratt.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Strong Bad wrote: »

Ha! I did the same! Only I was listening to Ratt.

#1 is Mötley Crüe - Girls Girls Girls...But a little to hot for Club Polk Forum
    #2....
    https://youtu.be/UzWHE32IxUc

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    Options
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,338
    Options
    I used to joke about Ozzy covering Bee Gee's songs and then it happened.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVJzBV2teF4
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    Ah! Hah! Ah! Ah! Barely alive, barely alive!