rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    edited January 2021
    Options
    daboyz wrote: »
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Only a couple songs in. Enjoying them so far! 🙂

Poor tv is on its last legs. 😕

Those look great! I would love to hear the towers and center (only heard the C3s). Did u get a nice deal?

Me thinks I did. I paid $350 for all three.

Dude that’s a GREAT deal! Congrats!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Nice snag! I really enjoyed my C7's. They won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Enjoy!

I like them a lot. They're pretty much perfect for my situation. :)

I see your smart use of the word “pretty much”.....

Means I can’t tease you for selling them ever hehehe...

I tip my hat to you fine sir!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    I'm sure I deserve it Dan. lol
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    I'm sure I deserve it Dan. lol

I only tease you because: I know you can take it...... and because I consider us friends.....

:smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • daboyz
    Options
    I'd surely hope so! 😘
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    You bastad...you got go the Maple finish, nice!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • JayDog
    JayDog Posts: 266
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Q,acoustics, B&W, Elac, Jamo just to name a few speaker companies that are going back to this same maple or lighter wood finishes, there whats big right now that is for sure!
  • daboyz
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »
    6311's. Russ has them now.

And still sounding magnificent

And when you sell them I've got dibs. 🙂
  • daboyz
    Options
    steveinaz wrote: »
    You bastad...you got go the Maple finish, nice!

They are damn purdy! 🙂
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Those were hard to find in Maple, even when they were current.

BTW--because of their somewhat forward nature, these are a GREAT late night, low volume speaker. Put on some Donald Fagen Nightfly and check it out. No sub needed.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,461
    Options
    7r4m1to6zkvc.png
    When I first saw this, I seriously thought for a split second, nailed to the side wall wha?

Nice pickup!!! Those look great! I'd love to hear a set of those at some point.
    I disabled signatures.