Joey_V wrote: »
    SIHAB wrote: »
    I'm not surprised as this Zesto is a step above my end game phone pre :#
    Good info! (and congrats)

You want the rogue??

U can have it

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/have
    "to hold or maintain as a possession, privilege, or entitlement"

CP is a family, family members are entitled.

You clearly did not say...

'U can purchase it'

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/purchase
    "to obtain by paying money or its equivalent"

Words matter, Joey, words matter. Where's @Viking64 when you need him? @SIHAB, see if you can secure Viking on retainer, free retainer, that is, of course.

Don't make us take this to the Supreme Court to prove "fraud".

I'm with @jdjohn, in with 17! o:)
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,523
    Options
    JayCee wrote: »
    Joey_V wrote: »
    SIHAB wrote: »
    I'm not surprised as this Zesto is a step above my end game phone pre :#
    Good info! (and congrats)

You want the rogue??

U can have it

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/have
    "to hold or maintain as a possession, privilege, or entitlement"

CP is a family, family members are entitled.

You clearly did not say...

'U can purchase it'

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/purchase
    "to obtain by paying money or its equivalent"

Words matter, Joey, words matter. Where's @Viking64 when you need him? @SIHAB, see if you can secure Viking on retainer, free retainer, that is, of course.

Don't make us take this to the Supreme Court to prove "fraud".

I'm with @jdjohn, in with 17! o:)

Oh I know. I told @SIHAB be could have it. For free.

But he texted me and said he declined.... so..... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,529
    Options
    how would I handle all the good fortune? :#
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Joey_V
    Options
    No takebacks
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • doctor r
    doctor r Posts: 837
    Options
    You may want to consider the DSA (Dynamic Sounds Associates) Phono II as you fall down the rabbit hole...

lnqaxfiy9ws9.jpg
    az0idjhq8t9n.jpg

Michael Fremers review excerpts:

"The Phono II includes 3 independently configurable RCA/XLR inputs, each adjustable on the front panel for both resistive and capacitive loading including one input in which you can insert your choice of resistor value and brand on circuit board mounted sockets. Four gain levels—40, 50, 60 and 66dB—can be set from the front panel and there are pushbuttons for mono/stereo, polarity inversion, a high pass filter (rumble) and L-R/R-L—a control intended to approximate azimuth setting, but as the instructions point out, this difference method is not the same as minimizing crosstalk, which is more accurate. Are you liking that so far? In my job I am!"

"If you like warm and soft the DSA II is definitely not for you, but if you like speed and transparency without glare, grain, edge or etch and you value dynamics (of which LPs are definitely capable) the DSA delivers."

integrated w/DAC module Gryphon Diablo 300
    server Wolf Alpha 3SX
    phono pre Dynamic Sounds Associates Phono II
    turntable/tonearms Origin Live Sovereign Mk3 dual arm, Origin Live Enterprise Mk4, Origin Live Illustrious Mk3c
    cartridges Miyajima Madake, Ortofon Windfeld Ti, Ortofon
    speakers Rockport Mira II
    cables Synergistic Research Cables, Gryphon VPI XLR, Sablon 2020 USB
    rack Adona Eris 6dw
    ultrasonic cleaner Degritter
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Thx doc

I am enjoying the Zesto Andros 1.2 currently. My friend auditioned it on his system and he is a believer as well (Wilson Sasha 2). I am going to enjoy this piece, until I find the right next Zesto to move up to. Currently they have the Andros 2 and the Tessaro 2 is coming out (but I think nearly 20G, so I am waiting for reviews first).