Polk command bar HDMI CEC/ARC functionality not working

Options
HDMI CEC and ARC functionality is no longer working on my Polk Command bar. Tried calling technical support a few times. After a 45 minute wait on hold, someone comes on the line, you can hear the background noise, and immediately hangs up. This has happened 3 times now.

Currently stuck in update available loop that others have reported on a different thread.

Need some help here please, the bar is less than 2 years old.

Thank you.

Comments

• evolve
    evolve Posts: 3
    Options
    I am having the same issue as well. After the recent (mid-October?) firmware update, the HDMI CEC and ARC are not at all working. The TV no longer sees the command bar device on the ARC HDMI port, and the audio from TV is no longer playing through the bar.

Really hoping that Polk releases a firmware fix soon! The command bar is now just an expensive door-stop at this time.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    Over the years the soundbars have been a serious weakness of the Polk brand. Do a search on the site I'd be surprised if you came in with less than 20 pages.
  • JavierRuiz
    Options
    Yo hace tres meses que la compre (junio del 2021 y al cabo del mes ya me fallaba la conexión HDMI Arc, por favor, alguien al que le hayan solucionado el fallo y pueda orientarme? Gracias
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    English translation for above
    I bought it three months ago (June 2021 and at the end of the month the HDMI Arc connection was already failing, please, someone who has solved the fault and can guide me? Thank you
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    JavierRuiz wrote: »
    Yo hace tres meses que la compre (junio del 2021 y al cabo del mes ya me fallaba la conexión HDMI Arc, por favor, alguien al que le hayan solucionado el fallo y pueda orientarme? Gracias

¿Ha actualizado recientemente el firmware en su TV o Polk Command Bar?
    Have you recently updated the firmware in your TV or Polk Command Bar
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a