Test

Test
Lumin X1 file player
Sony XA-5400ES SACD
Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
Three 20 amp circuits.

Comments

  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 14,136
    BlueFox wrote:
    Test

    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 2,989
    edited August 2020
    Cool! I'm boored too
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 17,917
    Is there an echo in here?
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,942
    Is this thing on?

  • msgmsg Posts: 6,260
    Great movie. So many quotables.
    I disabled signatures.
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,978
    Years of Marilyn Manson...🧐
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 14,136
    Ha ha.

    I was testing how to create a quote in a Private Message thread, since for some reason Vanilla doesn’t allow quotes there. For example.
    joecoulson wrote:
    I love Marilyn Manson.
    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,942
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Ha ha.

    I was testing how to create a quote in a Private Message thread, since for some reason Vanilla doesn’t allow quotes there. For example.
    joecoulson wrote:
    I love Marilyn Manson.

    Sure it does, you can quote a thread and copy it -- but it will take the hyperlinks, too, which may or may not be advisable ;)

  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 17,917
    Wait a minute Bud didn't you work in IT in some fashion?
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,978
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Wait a minute Bud didn't you work in IT for fashion?

    Fixed
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 14,136
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Ha ha.

    I was testing how to create a quote in a Private Message thread, since for some reason Vanilla doesn’t allow quotes there. For example.
    joecoulson wrote:
    I love Marilyn Manson.

    Sure it does, you can quote a thread and copy it -- but it will take the hyperlinks, too, which may or may not be advisable ;)

    Doesn’t appear Vanilla let’s you quote a PM.

    1h2o6krp9hfn.png


    Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • msgmsg Posts: 6,260
    edited August 2020
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Doesn’t appear Vanilla let’s you quote a PM.
    Bud, you're right, there's not a quote toolbar item in PM. The only way is with those quote tags like you did.

    For those following along, manually quoting is like this:
    [quote="msg"]copy and paste the text from the PM here and close the quote[/quote]
    
    And you end up with this:
    msg wrote:
    copy and paste the text from the PM here and close the quote
    All software engineer style ;)

    th?id=OGC.bb9079851238867f58604eb4b5515702&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fuKRJBCO4ToGaY%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=PsQp7mHcHHTX1AhayJwjlEoMP7i%2fCmvr6G5YqNP6N%2fM%3d
    th?id=OGC.d694d036bde04229610910c2eba97c04&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fM9TuBZs3LIQz6%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=maKOh97x%2f49gXU1jXnUMfprVb0elsFWPLrdH5EgdNcc%3d
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,942
    msg wrote: »
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Doesn’t appear Vanilla let’s you quote a PM.
    Bud, you're right, there's not a quote toolbar item in PM. The only way is with those quote tags like you did.

    For those following along, manually quoting is like this:
    [quote="msg"]copy and paste the text from the PM here and close the quote[/quote]
    
    And you end up with this:
    msg wrote:
    copy and paste the text from the PM here and close the quote
    All software engineer style ;)

    th?id=OGC.bb9079851238867f58604eb4b5515702&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fuKRJBCO4ToGaY%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=PsQp7mHcHHTX1AhayJwjlEoMP7i%2fCmvr6G5YqNP6N%2fM%3d
    th?id=OGC.d694d036bde04229610910c2eba97c04&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fM9TuBZs3LIQz6%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=maKOh97x%2f49gXU1jXnUMfprVb0elsFWPLrdH5EgdNcc%3d

    Oh. Yes. That.
    Yup. Do it all the time.
    Sorry, misunderstood.

    BBCode (or HTML) is (are) cool.

  • 🍕🤦‍♂️👍👍
  • KexKex Posts: 4,515
    I just conducted my own test of a quoted message from a thread, thus.

    Also a test...
    TRAITORS!!!! :s:/

    It seemed to work, but Bud will have to tell me if the outcome in a DM was as intended on his end (as shown above, that is).
    Alea jacta est!
  • KexKex Posts: 4,515
    Yah... but not what Bud wanted...

    There is still no actual quote button in a PM, so you can add quotes, but you have to do it manually, such as copying the quote tags, or adding them yourself, and inserting the desired quote.

    [ quote ] add your text here, and don’t use the “ ” as I just did[/quote]

    Alea jacta est!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!