Panasonic AG-7750 Super VHS Professional VCR

jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 1,473
edited August 1 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Just in case anyone has a need for one of these beasts, I have one available. Happy to provide more pics, and I can confirm it works! I think I'm required to put a price in this 'listing', so I'll say $250 since there is currently one on eBay for that price, but it is untested. Shipping will be a bear for this thing.
xj4acx3vqy26.jpg
Btw, I actually sold two Sony Betamax players over the last couple of months, so those people are out there...actually one of them is right here on CP ;)

"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon

Comments

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 25,773
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 1,473
    Thanks Mark! :) I can take PayPal or Venmo :p

"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,237
    Nice piece! End game for most!

Does it have a working S-Video output on it?

GLWTS!
    Thank you! It's from my dad's 'collection'.

Yes, I had successful playback through one of the S-Video outs, and used the 'Audio Monitor Out' jack for sound, so really only mono during testing. I didn't test the second S-Video out jack, but could if needed.

From what I read, these units can be really good as hi-fi recording decks...like for personal/indie recording purposes. It has balanced inputs/outputs for 2 channels.

It has lots of BNC connections on the back panel for video, and XLR for audio.

For grins and giggles, here is a shot of the back panel:
    y6jhyvz92oec.jpg

• kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 4,191
    That is awesome. I have an entire collection of vintage Letterman shows on VHS. Hmmm