How can I connect my atrium 4 speakers to the headphone jack on my outdoor projector?

How can I connect my atrium 4 speakers to the headphone jack on my outdoor projector?

Answers

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 7,087
    edited July 28
    You'll need something to provide the necessary power, usually an integrated amplifier or all-in-one receiver. Then use a cable that has the appropriate stereo mail phono plug on one end and RCA-type connectors on the other end. This will link the projector to the "aux" input on the receiver. Then use speaker wire to connect the receiver to the speakers.
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 8,302
    Ideally you'll want to use the L and R line out RCAs on the projector instead of using the headphone jack.
  • gp4jesusgp4jesus Posts: 1,508
    Make and model of your projector? Sorry it’s a little off topic

Thnx Tony
    Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED
    Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro
    Samsung BDP, Dish Rcvr, Xbox, Phillips CD chgr

Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; CC outside
    BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out
    8 ga Powerline - LR woofers, inside* & out
    *soldered

LR: tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; M&T - 981
    CC: Rotel RB985 -> tri-amped CSi A6
    5 Audio Pro Subs: 1 B1.39: an Evidence at each corner
    Surrounds: Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3
    Power Conditioning & Distribution:
    3 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 4 Furman Miniport 20s
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,563
    klopes19 wrote: »

we need some more info to help you out buddy...
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Martin Logan Grotto sub; Musical Fidelity A308; Cambridge Azur 851N
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45; ACI Titan Subwoofer; Squeezebox Touch