Streaming AT&T now audio problems when using secondary stereo equipment

Options
I cut the cord 1 year Ago.... and went right to streaming using my Panasonic plasma 55 HDTV.
Through a Apple 4K TV box and get every channel that I ever had with cable for about $45 a month using AT&T now app.
& WiFi through Frontier FIOS Fiber optics Very fast

Streaming audio on tv is perfect...
But when I pump it through my speakers... all I get is strong background sounds and music but the voices are acting like ghosts that Are barely audible.??
Is this a typical problem with streaming?

When I stream Netflix I get more of a full audio experience but voice is a never loud enough for me

Outlaw pre-amp processor Through a quad dumping amp, to my pole 10 speakers & Velodyne subwoofer

Can anyone explain what’s wrong here or is this typical for streaming.
Thanks in advance
Tony in Florida
Audio Research SP5 Preamp
Quad 405 Amp
Pioneer Elite DV-48AV -
Outlaw 950 preamp/processor
Polk Monitor 10's
Velodyne VRP 1200 Sub Woofer

Success is having what you want ... but Happiness is wanting what you have!

Comments

• ajanzalone
    ajanzalone Posts: 128
    Options
    Bump
    Audio Research SP5 Preamp
    Quad 405 Amp
    Pioneer Elite DV-48AV -
    Outlaw 950 preamp/processor
    Polk Monitor 10's
    Velodyne VRP 1200 Sub Woofer

Success is having what you want ... but Happiness is wanting what you have!
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    I am admittedly not familiar with Apple TV so I can't really comment on that. But I do stream through a FireStick and never have an issue with sound quality. I am sure your internet connection is fine, and in my experience it is definitely not typical of streaming at all. It sounds like it has to be a setting, somewhere in the chain, that's not allowing a full range signal. It may take some time to figure out where the gremlin is, but I'm pretty sure you can resolve your problem, maybe someone more familiar
    with Apple can chime in.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    Options
    The settings on your Apple TV must be matched up with the Outlaw settings.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable