Front 150W
Centre 100W
Surround 150W (bookshelf)
2X Pioneer Subwoofers 180W

Answers

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,555
    Options
    You'll need to provide more information as to which T series you do have.
  • Maltz88
    Maltz88 Posts: 3
    Options
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    T15 set to 80hz
    T30 set to 80-100hz Probably 100 hz the T30 doesn't seem to have good extension.
    T50 set to 80hz
    Set the Subwoofer to 120hz.

LFE plays from 120hz and down so setting the subwoofer to play there is correct.
    The T series speakers all should be set to 80hz and if it's possible the center to 100. This way the center will not struggle when lower frequencies are asked of it. Let the subwoofers do that job and your overall system will perform better.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Maltz88
    Maltz88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ok cool..
    Shall I set the speakers to Small Or Large?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Small
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,430
    Options
    I don't have a lot of theater setup experience, so I'm asking why setting the sub to 120 and not 80Hz or 100Hz?
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,555
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I don't have a lot of theater setup experience, so I'm asking why setting the sub to 120 and not 80Hz or 100Hz?

So no holes in the frequencies. Those T series could drop like rock at their lower end and then there could be a gap in the frequencies for the smaller speakers.

My .02
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,430
    Options
    Shouldn't the slope cover it? I would have thought 120 would start to muddy up.
    Is this just for this particular case?
    I disabled signatures.