2»

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    UPDATE CABLE
    Cinnamon 5m HDMI 4k HRD Dolby Vision $150.00
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    Great price on the Choclates I have a couple of 2M's and paid a lot more. Good luck with the sale. Great prices on some quality HDMI cables.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mantis
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Great price on the Choclates I have a couple of 2M's and paid a lot more. Good luck with the sale. Great prices on some quality HDMI cables.
    The Chocolates are rock solid performer. I almost stopped there in my ladder quest of HDMI. They are remarkable. I like the form factor and they are the last level of easy flexibility. After that they get thicker and slightly harder to manage.

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    UPDATE
    3m Pearl is SOLD
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    TESTING OLDER AUDIOQUEST A AND X SERIES
    Ok folks I tested the 2m HDMI X HDMI cable with Dolby Vision 4k and HDR out of the Apple tv to the Sony STRZA5000es receiver and it passed with flying colors. I expected to but you never know I haven't used these cables in many years as they sit in my storage boxes and they where not designed for 4k anything. They where of the time when 1080p was king.
    I also tested the 4.5 m A and X cables from the Sony receiver to the TV( Sony Z9D) for 4k dolby vision and Audio return channel. Again all passed and worked using the Apple TV 4k and the Oppo 203 running AUTO 4k out. I put in Godzilla which is Dolby Vision and it passed.
    So they are high speed cables and I can only assume they are 18g passing as nothing in my system shows me different. I'm not going to guarantee they will work perfectly in your system mixed with whatever other cables you have but in my system which is all audioquest carbon replacing the cables as stated above but still using the Carbons in the chain in other placed all worked.

No matter what they will work 1080p and 4k. HDR and Dolby vision could vary due to your gear, other cables in your system, your TV etc.
    Dan
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    Crazy idea on my part, but what is the longest AQ cable you have for sale?
  • mantis
    Options
    5m but I have longer one that are 1080p cables not 4k. What are you looking for?
    Dan