Selling off part of my Polk collection

Options
I have decided to sell off part off my Polk collection of speakers. Here is a list.

RT 800 maple in mint condition. I am the original owner. 275 dollars

RTi 800 black they will need new grilles or recovered. 75 dollars

CS 400 center speaker black $150 excellent condition

F/X 50 surround speakers black $150 excellent condition

LS 90 oak speakers in very good condition $400

RTA 15 black in good condition $400

SDA 2A speakers in Walnut with new RDO 194 polk tweeters $300

RT 55 bookself speakers black in very good condition. $150

All speakers are cash and carry. I live in Jessup Pa 10 miles north of Scranton. If anyone is interested in anything a will post a picture. Thanks
Polk HT system 1: LSIC, LSI25 mains, LSI F/X rears, Lsi F/X rear centers,
Yamaha RX-V2500 System, Carver A753 3 channel amp.

Polk HT system 2: , SRT system with f/x 1,000's rear speakers on 7.1 system currently using Onkyo TX-RZ820 receiver, powered by Sunfire Grand Theater amp

Polk Speaker collection: SDA SRS 1.2tl x 2, SRT system, SDA SRS 2 P/B, SDA 2A, SDA 1C Studio, SDA CRS+, Monitor 7B & 4, SRS 3.1tl, RTA 15tl, LS90, LSI 9

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    Dang if I was closer I'd be all over those RT55's
  • honestaquarian
    Options
    You know the old saying
    Pics or it never happened
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,939
    Options
    The buyer will not be disappointed!

I’ve owned both the RT55 and RT800 (still have a couple of both lurking in storage). Sonically, they are both almost identical, but I prefer the RT55 just because I think they look much better, basically floorstanders pretending to be bookies, and I love the aesthetics of big bookies!

Also a big fan of the CS400 center, which is basically an RT55 on it’s side.

Great Home Theater speakers, certainly, but also, I found, excellent for music. I didn’t use anything too fancy, but found the entire CS and RT line paired exceptionally well with NAD receivers, even without a subwoofer (I used with and without).
    Alea jacta est!
  • honestaquarian
    Options
    I own and use a pair of RT55’s in my bedroom system. I used to own a CS400 until I upgraded to it’s larger sibling the CS1000p (a CS400 with a pair of powered subs on each end)
    I used to sell NAD gear and have owned it in the past. Great synergy with Polk. Almost a good as the Carver/Polk synergy👍🏾
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,052
    Options
    The rt55 is a standard 2 way where as the cs400 is a 2.5 way, night and day different speaker
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.