DSB1 Sound Bar

Hello,

We got our Polk soundbar from Dish Network just over a month ago. Today, it started switching off every ten minutes or so for no apparent reason. I've seen some references to this problem on this website and the suggestion had been to increase the power from the source or something along those lines. What does that mean? We haven't changed anything but it only started acting up today.

Regards.
LangA
mykfcexperience

Comments

  • MaxresistMaxresist Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem and would like an answer.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,503
    Maxresist wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem and would like an answer.

    Well then, your best bet is to find an online forum specific to that model, or at least sound bars in general.
  • MaxresistMaxresist Posts: 2
    I have already seached forum for soundbars and specifics to my model I can find nothing. that's why I'm here for help.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,503
    Maxresist wrote: »
    I have already seached forum for soundbars and specifics to my model I can find nothing. that's why I'm here for help.

    It turns out this thread was copied by a BOT from another thread and remade with a SPAM link added in the original post about rating people's experience at Kentucky Fried Chicken. :p
  • allayasallayas Posts: 2
    The Polk Command Bar is one of two sound bars we tested with a built-in smart speaker. The other, the Sonos Beam, is $100 more and doesn't have Bluetooth connectivity or a subwoofer. The Polk Command Bar is the most well-appointed sound bar we tested in terms of connectivity options and quality peripherals.

    Awesome audio and power got a Bluetooth device for my sansui home stereo and my Polk sound bar sounds so good I don't use my 100 watt sansui g6700. It makes my TV sound like I am at the movie theater I love it works great on bluetooth with my amazon firestick as well I highly recommend Realjohn Mendocino Coast

  • allayasallayas Posts: 2
    allayas wrote: »
    The Polk Command Bar is one of two sound bars we tested with a built-in smart speaker. The other, the Sonos Beam, is $100 more and doesn't have Bluetooth connectivity or a subwoofer. The Polk Command Bar is the most well-appointed sound bar we tested in terms of connectivity options and quality peripherals. my school bucks login

    Awesome audio and power got a Bluetooth device for my sansui home stereo and my Polk sound bar sounds so good I don't use my 100 watt sansui g6700. It makes my TV sound like I am at the movie theater I love it works great on bluetooth with my amazon firestick as well I highly recommend Realjohn Mendocino Coast
    Awesome audio and power got a Bluetooth device for my sansui home stereo and my Polk sound bar sounds so good I don't use my 100 watt sansui g6700. It makes my TV sound like I am at the movie theater I love it works great on bluetooth with my amazon firestick as well I highly recommend Realjohn Mendocino Coast
  • raymarraymar Posts: 3
    How do I pair a Samsung remote control with the DBS1 soundbar for volume control?
    Exactly which button press for how long? indicator of pair mode? how to save?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!