Custom tube preamp
Crown XLS-1000
Denon DCD-1500II
Modded MSB Link DAC

Comments

• WLDockWLDock Posts: 2,681
    edited January 10
    Sad day in the music/drumming world.

I was introduced to Rush / Peart back in H.S. in the 80's. I was in a youth orchestra and there were brothers that played bass and drums that were major Rush fans. They had a three piece rock band. Their parents where well off so these guys had some pretty awesome gear and tried to emulate Rush. They even had a room they turned into a home studio. It was cool having a chance to listen to music, jam, and exchange ideas with them given there was SO much popular rock music that I'd never heard. I later purchased the Moving Pictures album and would jam to it. That's the power of music. Years later in college the drumline I was in played YYZ at a marching percussion competition. Some of those guys were major Rush fans so I know they are sad today. Just glad to have been exposed to the music and Neil Peart's drumming.

RIP

FAMILY ROOM
    HDTV - Sharp AQUOS LC-70LE600U 70" | AVR/Streamer - Onkyo TX-NR3008 | Amp - Parasound HCA-1203A
    Blu-Ray/Media/Gaming - Sony PS3-320GB / Microsoft Xbox One | Broadcast - Xfinity X1 Platform
    Front Spkrs - Coming...DIY Statement II | Center Spkrs - Coming...DIY Statement II | Rear Spkrs - Artison Portrait LRS
    Sub - DIY Stereo Integrity HT 15 | Sub Amp - Dayton Audio SA1000
    Wire - Audioquest Type 4, BJC Belden 5000 | HDMI - BJC Belden | Power Cables - Pangea | Surge - Monster
  • PeteB77PeteB77 Posts: 15
    RIP
    Monitor Series RTA 8T Restored, Technics 1210, Xindak Pre/power amps