PSVANE 12AU7 tubes

acmf74acmf74 Posts: 879
Hi Polks...

I would like to buy 4 12AU7 tubes for my pre-ampilifer. Can anyone recommend a seller besides buying directly from Psvane?

TIA

Comments

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,505
    Does Grant Fidelity count as direct?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,715
    edited November 7
    Brent Jesse and many more out there.
    Why 2 threads on the same thing or are you wanting to buy psvane tubes from other sellers?
    Have you thought about new old stock? I'm sure there's a ton out there that probably will sound better than the psvane in all likelihood.
  • acmf74acmf74 Posts: 879
    I have Psvane tubes already in my CDP which I really enjoy. I would like another quad set for my pre. I wanted to buy them from a polk member if they were for sale. If not wanted a few sources recommended by the forum.

I currently have 4 RCA clear tops and 4 black plates. I want to try out the Psvanes and compare.

Thanks for the recommendation

• I happened to see your post, I got that you want to buy 4 12AU7 tubes for your pre-amplifier. I think there are many online shops for you to choose from, the most famous electronic components online shop is Mouser, the Digikey. But to be honest, the famous shops mean their product price is also expensive. For me, I think Jotrin Electronics Limited is ok, I bought some electronic components from this shop last month, their price and quality of the products are good. They can offer all kinds of electronic components, I think you can go there website to visit and meanwhile visit more other online shops and then choose the best one for you.
  • I happened to see your post, I got that you want to buy 4 12AU7 tubes for your pre-amplifier. I think there are many online shops for you to choose from, the most famous electronic components online shop is Mouser, the Digikey. But to be honest, the famous shops mean their product price is also expensive. For me, I think Jotrin Electronics Limited is ok, I bought some electronic components from this shop last month, their price and quality of the products are good. They can offer all kinds of electronic components, I think you can go there website to visit and meanwhile visit more other online shops and then choose the best one for you.