Looking for Billy Squier SIGNS OF LIFE CD

Options
Anyone have one to get rid of ? I'd love to have one for my collection, I seen they came out with a reissue of it 10-12 yrs. ago but it had Emotions in motion on the same CD and I have an original of both Emotions in Motion and Don't say no (which I also have on SACD). I can't believe you can buy LP's new today for as little as 5.00 YET both the reissue of Signs of life and Emotions in Motion and Signs of Life are well over 3 digits. I guess I should have bought the reissue when it was selling for $15. I thought that they would reissue the Signs of Life CD at that time as well. It just behooves me as to why this one OOP CD has went so HIGH. It really is not all that good but I'd like to have one for my collection as it was one of those from my youth that brings back great memories.

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Every once in a while I hear of a popular artists album I don't have but this isn't one of those moments.
    Almost 29thousand albums with no sign of not keeping it growing but it is slowing as I am concentrating on new releases and new upcoming talent to broaden the spectrum.
    Signs of life is a cool album. Rock me tonight ...brings back some memories!😄🎩
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options
    https://www.amazon.de/Signs-Life-Billy-Squier/dp/B01M3XU880/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=billy+squier+signs+of+life&qid=1570060181&s=gateway&sprefix=billy+squire+si&sr=8-1

Well if you cant find it here on the German Amazon website it might be a hard one to track down. I have found lots of stuff off of third party sellers on this site. I have a few friends over there I will ask them to keep an eye out at some of the local shops we used to get music at we used to hit stores in Stutgart, Ludwigsburg, and The town I lived in Heilbronn, and it is usually easy to track stuff down in those locations. I have all of the LPs from Tale Of the Tapes to Signs of life, lost intrest after that. Why not just get the twofer that's available everywhere?
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    Signs of life is a cool album. Rock me tonight ...brings back some memories!😄🎩

:o:o:o and :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR0j7sModCI
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    https://www.amazon.de/Signs-Life-Billy-Squier/dp/B01M3XU880/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=billy+squier+signs+of+life&qid=1570060181&s=gateway&sprefix=billy+squire+si&sr=8-1

Well if you cant find it here on the German Amazon website it might be a hard one to track down. I have found lots of stuff off of third party sellers on this site. I have a few friends over there I will ask them to keep an eye out at some of the local shops we used to get music at we used to hit stores in Stutgart, Ludwigsburg, and The town I lived in Heilbronn, and it is usually easy to track stuff down in those locations. I have all of the LPs from Tale Of the Tapes to Signs of life, lost intrest after that. Why not just get the twofer that's available everywhere?

Please see what they can do. The twofer I've found are all over $100.00. At this point I'll buy it if I can find one reasonable. I personally do not find over $100.00 plus shipping reasonable for a CD.
  • gudnoyez
    Options
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• pitdogg2
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Nope i never seen that this afternoon before I posted.
    I'm on it thanks Steve.

IT'S MINE !!! mooohahah
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    wonder if this is legit ? leaning towards NOPE lol.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/416787789

from the Russian Federation
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    Options
    Just be patient and keep looking on Ebay. One sold for $14 last Wed. There are a million of the CD's out there. The people listing one for $150-220 are smoking crack.

• pitdogg2
    Options
    delkal wrote: »
    Just be patient and keep looking on Ebay. One sold for $14 last Wed. There are a million of the CD's out there. The people listing one for $150-220 are smoking crack.

I just bought the pair Steve listed. I'll give the reissue of the Emotions in motion away. no biggie.
  • gudnoyez
    edited October 2019
    Options
    There you go and it's not a twofer its actually two separate CDs nice grab. I do find the original capital cd releases lacking Bass on Dont Say No and Emotions in Motion, hope it isn't like that on Signs Of Life. Now start looking for Pipers output the band he was in before going solo good stuff.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• pitdogg2
    Options
    Just YouTubed it thanks I'll look into it not bad at all.
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Options
    Billy Squier? Saw them a lifetime ago. They were the warm up band for Foreigner back when I was a wee lad.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    gudnoyez wrote: »

Please see what they can do. The twofer I've found are all over $100.00. At this point I'll buy it if I can find one reasonable. I personally do not find over $100.00 plus shipping reasonable for a CD.

I've got many, many (or had ) well over a Hundred bucks a pop..after I did my thing with them they got new breath in my digital collection. Do I miss physical inventory?? Ahh Not 😄
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!