PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamp

Who's going to be the first here to buy...or try before you buy?
https://www.psaudio.com/products/stellar-phono-preamplifier/#tab-description
dpdzsy55s7lw.jpg
ysln4atl6lm5.jpg
"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon

Comments

• displaynamedisplayname Posts: 363
    These do look interesting, but I’m all set in the phono department... for now. But I am a little surprised reviews haven’t started popping up yet.
    Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
    Digital: Sony CDP-CE375 / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
    MastersounD Dueventi > JBL Studio 580 or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
    Discogs
  • EmlynEmlyn Posts: 2,432
    PS Audio uses beta testers through their forum members. There are some user reviews on their forum that can be seen in the Reviews tab for the link above in the first post.

Seems to be quite positively reviewed so far with comparisons to older products in a similar price range including prior PS Audio phono preamps that I have and the Parasound Halo offerings. The retail price seems a bit high to me for what it is compared to what else is out there, but the trade in option would bring it down to something more in line with the competition.

Looks like a solid option.
    1. Polk LSiM707, 704C, 703; Dual SVS SB2000 subwoofers; Marantz SR7011 receiver; Parasound A23 amp; Oppo 205; Sony 65" 4K TV; FIOS; PS Audio Power Plant Premier; MIT S2 cables
    2. JM Labs Electra 920.1; Sonic Frontiers Line 3 Preamp; Classe Model 25 amp; Sony HAP-Z1ES; Oppo 105D; Music Hall MMF7 and Acoustech phono pre; PS Audio Power Director; MIT S1 Cables
    3. Polk LSiM703; Parasound JC2BP and A21; Sony 48" 4K TV; Wyred4Sound DAC 2; Oppo 203; Squeezebox Touch; MIT S3 cables
  • Are you sure that you got the solution. If not then you must visit this and get free stuff.
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 898
    Thanks spammer, but I'll pass.
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon