SR1 Pairing not successful

Options
Tried everything to pair the SR1 surround speakers with the MagniFi Max, but haven't called Polk yet, that is next on my list. Is there some secret way to sync I should try before calling customer service? The right one seems to pair (light turns solid) but the left turns solid and then blinks again. The sub syncs with no problem...

Comments

• thomfred
    thomfred Posts: 3
    Options
    Follow-up. Interestingly, when the bar is turned on after a long period off, the rear speakers work OK for about 15 minutes, then fade away again. If this is the best I can do, I plan to return the SR1s. Thoughts, anyone?
  • Mr. Sharpe
    Mr. Sharpe Posts: 1,354
    Options
    I never believed in the wireless thing except for wifi. The other day we fired up the Bluetooth thing on my ht receiver and my phone would connect to it for about 20 minutes and loose the connection, After waiting a while it'd do the same thing. Once "wireless home theater" is fully perfected I may return to it, otherwise I'm good with using a conventional wire connectivity.
    Home theater:
    43” Westinghouse Displayer
    Marantz UD-7007 Player
    Emotiva MC-700 Processor
    Adcom GFA-5006 Amplifier
    Parasound Zamp Amplifier
    Ethereal ESO-1 Power Conditioner
    Klipsch RC-10 Center
    Klipsch R34c Fronts
    Klipsch RB-41 Surrounds
    Polk audio PSW-505

Stereo:
    Polk audio RTA-12c’s fully upgraded crossovers
    DIY 12tc braided speaker cables
    Denon DVD-5910ci Spinner
    Parasound P6 Preamplifer
    Parasound HCA -1500a Amplifier
  • robowader
    Options
    You want to sell your Sr1's
  • Hawking
    Hawking Posts: 6
    Options
    My SR1's pair to something but to what I don't know....It is simply 100% volume and unadjustable...They simply will not pair to the bar....Not bad for $1000
  • ksnooksk
    ksnooksk Posts: 1
    Options
    Has anyone been able to figure this out? I'm having zero luck. The lights are green on the back of the SR1s but no sync light on the bar itself.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Options
    Send an email to: Kim.Jasper@soundunited.com and he'll help.
  • joesephK
    joesephK Posts: 50
    Options
    Try pairing just the subwoofer first to reset the bar and have it “forget” the surrounds:
    1. Hold the sync button on the sound bar until you hear the ding
    2. Hold the sync button on the subwoofer until you hear the ding
    3. Press the sync button on the bar and release to save

Now try pairing everything again:
    Follow the steps above but after pairing the subwoofer, pair the two surround speakers.
  • danielrbrittain
    Options
    I have a different problem I have connected my sr1s but only getting sound form the right can’t get sound from the rear left it’s not the cross fader no matter what I do I can’t get sounds I have in synced and re synced multiple times can’t get it to work any ideas do you think it could be faulty?
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,491
    Options
    Hello,
    Which soundbar are you connecting them to?
  • danielrbrittain
    Options
    I worked it out once I downloaded google home the whole system updated and now it’s all working :)
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,491
    Options
    That's great, enjoy!