• krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 577
    vader540is wrote: »
    $200 for the Pair kmok4kck3etm.jpg
    j2f7seexhulx.jpg
    62von5xnddpr.jpg
    d56952me29yd.jpg
    ugdrnznxvd04.jpg
    7njv7apyni17.jpg

Nice speakers, other than a few nicks along the way. Do you have original shipping materials?
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,018
    @krazypolk please don't encourage fly by sellers. Many of us have been around here for years and worked hard to make the FM a reliable place for established members to do business. Let's try to keep it that way...
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Energy s10.2 sub; Cambridge Azur 851a; Cambridge Azur 752BD; Bryston BPD-1; NVidia ShieldTV
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP;
    ; Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, ACI Titan Subwoofer Squeezebox Touch
  • vader540isvader540is Posts: 27
    krazypolk wrote: »

Nice speakers, other than a few nicks along the way. Do you have original shipping materials?

Sorry I dont. You can PM for shipping details

• krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 577
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    @krazypolk please don't encourage fly by sellers. Many of us have been around here for years and worked hard to make the FM a reliable place for established members to do business. Let's try to keep it that way...

Sorry man, to be honest I failed to see the sellers post count. I'll stay away for a while if I offended anyone.
  • vader540isvader540is Posts: 27
    Ill message the mods to delete my post.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,018
    krazypolk wrote: »
    rooftop59 wrote: »

Sorry man, to be honest I failed to see the sellers post count. I'll stay away for a while if I offended anyone.

No offense, no need to stay away from the forum if that's what you mean.
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Energy s10.2 sub; Cambridge Azur 851a; Cambridge Azur 752BD; Bryston BPD-1; NVidia ShieldTV
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP;
    ; Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, ACI Titan Subwoofer Squeezebox Touch