I like soy milk and hugging trees!

Options
124»

Comments

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    charley95 wrote: »
    If Rosie O'Donnell ever decided to become a man, that is what she would look like.

I thought he/she was a man. :)

If Rosie O'Donnell and Frankenstein had a kid, it would be Sarah Huckabee-Sanders.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    deronb1 wrote: »
    charley95 wrote: »
    If Rosie O'Donnell ever decided to become a man, that is what she would look like.

I thought he/she was a man. :)

If Rosie O'Donnell and Frankenstein had a kid, it would be Sarah Huckabee-Sanders.

Oi! It's about the car she picked out. Not about politics and who bred with who.
    It's practical and goes from A to B.

It tickled me sh!!less when she signed the papers and drove it home. She hasn't bought a car for herself in over nine years.
    Soy milk is nasty by the way

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

Is goat milk any better? :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options

Is goat milk any better? :p

Ask your wife....

You started...
    I'll finish.....
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options

Ask your wife....

You started...
    I'll finish.....

Goat milk is quite popular where she comes from...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,048
    Options
    Goat milk makes great cheese
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,050
    Options
    There is one Canadian here that managed his way to my ignore list in less than 10 posts...

Yeah, but that's only one Canadian. I mean, one outta -- heck -- there must be seven or eight hundred of 'em by now, right?

l497q76qm2lr.png
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    You started...
    I'll finish.....

That’s what she said

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    I think Frankenstein would pass on Rosie O'Donnell.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,050
    Options
    Milito wrote: »
    I think Frankenstein would pass on Rosie O'Donnell.

Glad you didn't mistype "pass" when you posted that :o