WTB: Marantz reference integrated

13»

Comments

• DoneandGoneDoneandGone Posts: 65
    Actually, great eye. Looks like digital blanking to me. Anyway, I am only an hour drive away. If anyone wants me to ‘see’/verify, then more than happy to do so.
    Audio Room
    PS Audio Perfectwave DAC MK2, Bridge 1 streaming perfectly now B)
    Marantz SM-11S1
    Foundation Research LC2
    Kef XQ1 bookshelves
    Dual Goldenear Forcefield 3 Subs
    PS Audio receptacle
    3 PS Audio Noise Harvesters
    PS Audio power, interconnects and speaker cables
    Homemade sound absorption
    Lots of blocks for weight and a red single listening chair
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,214
    Strange EQ guy keeps lowering the price of his. It was at $1,900 and now it's at $1,800: https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9fe5b-marantz-pm-14s1-solid-state
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Got a chuckle out of the item description: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264395264827

"i do not have the original packaging but have experience shipping heavy amps & will package well."

Uh-huh. Right. How many times have we heard that before on here?
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 5,082
    Ooooh, pretty! None showing up near you?
    Nope! Nothing local at all.
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,965
    edited July 15
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Got a chuckle out of the item description: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264395264827

"i do not have the original packaging but have experience shipping heavy amps & will package well."

Uh-huh. Right. How many times have we heard that before on here?

I will say, if you have the time and patience to mess with it and the deal is good enough, I might be willing to give it a shot. After all, we have also (unfortunately) see how ebay/paypal protects the buyer ad absurdum...it is very easy for the buyer to get a refund.
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Excite x18; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
    edited July 15
    Edit: I got my models mixed up.

That one is nice, but a little pricey for me.