Polk Monitor Series CS2 center

CoilOdyseaCoilOdysea Posts: 1
edited June 24 in Troubleshooting
I just recently purchased a Polk theater system, and it is my first ever. I am extremely happy with the two side speakers, but the center channel speaker appears to be having some issues during certain dialogue and a few other instances.

The audio appears to be hitching at certain points, could someone take a look at this audio snippet and let me know what they think? Oops, looks like the file format isn't supported... hopefully there are a few common tips I can follow anyhow.

I imagine I will try and re-wire it to the receiver, which is the Denon E400. However, I'm hoping someone will have some other ideas on here.

Thanks!

Edit:
To clarify a little bit, it's when the voices are a bit hushed. It's extremely prevalent on female voices.
Post edited by CoilOdysea on

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,670
    Have you run the calibration program? If so and it's still a problem, you can always go into the AVR to adjust the settings more to your liking.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk