Got the dremel out today...

2»

Comments

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited May 2004
    I disagree with that. I admit I only read them off and on but I noticed them being critical of quite a few products.

Recent examples would be the Orion H2 sub was potty mouthed as was an Alphasonic 5 channel. The most suprising was the low ratings the MB Quart Premium sub got.

I think that if CA&E were to "sell" their good reviews, it would hurt their credibility with the public and eventually lead to their demise. I mean if they sold a good review to a Pyle amp and then people went out and listened to it they would realize that the mag is full of ****.

Plus if they were being bought off by manufactuers, dont you think one of the competing magazines wouldve picked up on it by now and reported the hell out of it?

Maybe Im naive but I have faith in the integrity of the journalists at these mags.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D