Can I just say...

I’ve made about half a dozen purchases from various members here over the past couple months (and several before as well). It is beyond refreshing to be part of such an outstanding community that I don’t feel I need to give a second thought to the integrity of the members offering gear for sale. Legitamitly the smoothest transactions imaginable.

Thank you all.
"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Glad things went smoothly

We set presidents years ago by burning flaky members at the stake. Unfortunately those photos went with Vbulletin >:)B)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Glad things went smoothly

We set presidents years ago by burning flaky members at the stake. Unfortunately those photos went with Vbulletin >:)B)

Who did we elect as presidents around here? I forgot!! lol.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    daddyjt wrote: »
    I’ve made about half a dozen purchases from various members here over the past couple months (and several before as well). It is beyond refreshing to be part of such an outstanding community that I don’t feel I need to give a second thought to the integrity of the members offering gear for sale. Legitamitly the smoothest transactions imaginable.

Thank you all.

As they say, it takes two to tango. Thank you for your recent purchase! Smooth like buttah!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited March 2019
    Darn Skip.

Sorry to hear that! :s
    I feel you can't discuss the bad deal openly here so I'll just say something that's on my mind right now.

May God / Karma bring relief x3 back to you. When I've prayed for many, many nights, and asked the power that is for the serious mental anger that built up inside me till I was about to do something stupid to be taken out of my mind and thoughts, something came into my life to put the old victim pain completely to rest. It's happened a bunch of times! Not forgotten, but completely not worth worrying about anymore AT ALL. ;) It's karma, a blessing or something...but it sure felt good to not think about those moments that should've gone the right way and didn't because we are good honest people with compassion.

I pray something comes your way that's thousands above what was taken. ;):p
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.