Griots Garage products.

mantis
mantis Posts: 17,032
edited February 2019 in The Clubhouse
I released something I'm obsessed with detailing.
So the more I try out new products the more I'm finding that there are some really good stuff out there vs basically all the old stuff I'm use to like Mothers, Maguire's, turtle wax, Armor All etc.
I've purchased a few things from Griots to give a try and I gotta admit they are just as good as the other 2 top guys in Adam's Polishes and Chemical Guys. The Car wash and foam sprayer are simply fantastic but it's tuff like their Tire Gel and Leather conditioner that also really stand out. The Tire Gel lasts through a few car washes and the Leather cleaner can be rubbed to a beautiful Satan non slippery surface with awesome smell.

Guys I may say this often now but I'm cool with it , we live in good times.
https://www.griotsgarage.com/
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    I use Griot's as well. Good stuff!
  • Obsessed detailer here too! There's so many products out there it makes your head spin. I use everything from Adam's, Glare, which no one has ever heard of and Kenotek detail spray. Going to get into Ceramic coating this spring which I haven't tried yet. Product has come a long way in the past 10 years. Glare and Adam's on this shot for which I couldn't ask for any better for my needs.t3w0qas1k82y.jpg
  • mantis
    charley95 wrote: »
    Obsessed detailer here too! There's so many products out there it makes your head spin. I use everything from Adam's, Glare, which no one has ever heard of and Kenotek detail spray. Going to get into Ceramic coating this spring which I haven't tried yet. Product has come a long way in the past 10 years. Glare and Adam's on this shot for which I couldn't ask for any better for my needs.t3w0qas1k82y.jpg
    Nice Lexus. My Son is going to trade in his Audi A4 for a Lexus IS350 F Sport Model in AWD. Nice cars we drove one already and I think it's a classy nice comfortable yet nice performer for the road.
    Adam's stuff is very good but you have to order it which I do but I really like jumping in the Truck and shopping.
    Dan
  • Audi can be very disappointing to own long term out of warranty. The IS should be a good car for him as long as he maintains it properly. Love the lines on the IS but it's a little too small for me. What color is he getting?
  • mantis
    Red or White with Brown leather interior
    Dan