Bizarro World

Unfortunately for me I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and I happen to walk past the electronics section. I noticed that they have a small section of vinyl. Not a lot, but maybe 50 records. Beside it are the CD's which used to take up a complete aisle. Now the CD's are in a section about 6 ft. long. Who would have thought that in 2019 there would be almost as much vinyl for sale as CD's? Even crazier is that relatively soon they will probably have MORE records than CD's.

On a side note, I also bought a Time magazine special edition on Led Zeppelin while there. Oddly enough, I found myself listening to Led Zeppelin IV on vinyl this afternoon. First time I've listened to a record in several months.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 20,147
    And that old hipster Jesse even OWNS a turntable now... who woulda thunk it?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”