Bizarro World

Unfortunately for me I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and I happen to walk past the electronics section. I noticed that they have a small section of vinyl. Not a lot, but maybe 50 records. Beside it are the CD's which used to take up a complete aisle. Now the CD's are in a section about 6 ft. long. Who would have thought that in 2019 there would be almost as much vinyl for sale as CD's? Even crazier is that relatively soon they will probably have MORE records than CD's.

On a side note, I also bought a Time magazine special edition on Led Zeppelin while there. Oddly enough, I found myself listening to Led Zeppelin IV on vinyl this afternoon. First time I've listened to a record in several months.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,090
    And that old hipster Jesse even OWNS a turntable now... who woulda thunk it?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson